Your privacy is very important to me and I am committed to protecting your personal data.
I will only use your personal information to enable me to provide the services that I offer or to inform you about my other similar services.
Controller and Processor
Information I Collect:
I only collect information about you if I have a reason to do so – for example, to provide my services, to communicate with you, or to make my services better.
I may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to me
You may provide me with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on my website, by corresponding with me by phone or email, or by coming to one of my events. This includes information you provide when you purchase services from me, enter into a contract for the supply of services, offer feedback, enter a competition, promotion or survey or report problems with my services.
The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information about you to enable me to provide you with my services.
Information I collect about you
When you use my website, I automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to my website) and how you use my services.
The information is anonymous and is not linked to personally identifiable information. It is only used to help us improve my website experience.
Use of Your Information:
Your information will enable me to provide you with access to all parts of my website and to supply the products or services you have requested. It will also enable me to invoice you and to contact you as necessary concerning your purchase. I also use and analyse the information I collect so that I can administer, support, improve and develop my business. I may use your information to contact you for your views on my services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or my services.
I may also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services I offer which may be of interest to you. You can change your mind about being contacted in the future. Please see ‘Your Rights Over Your Personal Data’ below for further information.
I use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
Provision of services:
• Providing my services to you and fulfilling your requests
• Providing you with the information, products and services you request
• Completing any transaction that you do with me
• Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with me
• Allowing you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so
Marketing and advertising:
• Providing you with information about goods and services that I think may interest you, which may be based on your activity on my website
• Customising or enhancing your experience of my services, which may also be based on your activity on my website
• Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising I serve to you and others
Service improvement and account management:
• Ensuring that my content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
• Administering my website and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes)
• Protecting my interests and those of third parties and as part of my efforts to keep my services safe and secure
• Managing and operating your account with me
Other third-parties with whom I may share your personal data in order to provide my services include:
• Stripe – my online payment processing provider
• Mailchimp – provides my email marketing service
• Xero – my online accounting package
• WordPress – provides the basis of my website
• Google Mail – the underlying process for all my emails
You have consented to me using your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you purchase a service from me, email me for information or request a free product from me). You can change your mind about being contacted in the future. Please see ‘Your Rights Over Your Personal Data’ below for further information.
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, I consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which I process your personal data and whether I can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements. For example, details of your orders will be kept for as long as I need to retain that data to comply with my legal and regulatory requirements. This is generally 7 years unless the law prescribes a longer period.
You can ask me to delete your data: see ‘Your rights over your personal data’ below for further information.
In some circumstances I may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case I may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Rights Over Your Personal Data:
You have the right to access and update any data I hold about you at any time. Please contact me by email with any requests.
You also have a choice as to whether or not you receive marketing information from me and you can withdraw your consent from specific communication channels at any time. You can cancel your consent by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ on any newsletter or by contacting me by email.
Disclosure of Your information:
Other than those organisations listed above that are necessary for me to provide my services, I will not pass your personal details to third parties without your express permission unless required by law to do so.
I work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorised access, use, alteration, or destruction and take all reasonable measures to do so.
I do not store any credit/debit card details ourselves, but utilise Stripe, who are a PCI compliant payment processing provider for all orders placed online and over the phone.
Changes to this Privacy Statement:
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time at my discretion. I will post any changes on this page.